Salient Points of HM address to Indian Community in Bahrain
1. India & Bahrain have been making cultural exchanges for several centuries. Indus Valley civilisation & Dilmun civilisation came in contact years before.
2. Bahrain not only condemned the terror attacks in Pathankot and Uri but also supported India’s counter terror measures.
3. We in India are creating an environment that will make every Indian proud. You can proudly say ‘Yes I am an Indian’.
4. India today is the fastest growing economy of the world and now it has become the most favourite destination for investments.
5. India has attracted maximum FDI in one year which is more than even the US and China. India attracted 51 billion USD as FDI in one year.
6. We have made several structural and procedural changes in India. Our government has been successful in reducing wholesale corruption.
7. Terrorism is a global problem and the entire International community has to come together to face the challenges posed by this menace.
8. Our Prime Minister is very imaginative and extremely hard working leader. He is working to minimise the economic disparities in India.
9. Schemes like Jan-Dhan Yojana, Skill India, Digital India, Make in India &several others are having a positive impact on India’s economy.
10. Bahrain has started a ‘Little India in Bahrain’ project. Both countries are coming closer on emotional level as well.